Pages

Saturday 15 September 2012

things have happened

  • I still don't know how to write text-y blog posts. so I'll be sticking to bullet pionts
  • I turned Eighteen - this means I am a mature and responsible grown up in the eyes of my country's law. LOL. I can vote and drink and get a mortgage and gamble
  • I've started my Art and Design Foundation course
  • I've moved in with my grandparents because we haven't been able to move as quickly as we'd hoped, hopefully I'll only be here for a few weeks (not that I don't like my grandparents but I'm looking forward to living in the new house)
  • I've been learning how to draw like a renaissance artist, the course is fun been doing a lot of experimental-y type things playing with painting techniques, charcoal, print making, mod rock (the plaster stuff they used to make casts for broken arms with) and of course I've had one photography lesson, to me it was veery basic, but I'm sure thats how the others felt about the drawing and painting classes. When I get to brining some of the work I've been doing home I'll put pictures up/scan it in etc for you all to see.
  • I also did some photos for a psychosis report, here are some of the photos:

©Amy Scott-Pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment