Pages

Monday 15 October 2012

Rona Lee: That Oceanic Feeling


Six miles of twine wrapped around a post to represent the depth of the ocean 


Oliver Tate: Ask me how deep the ocean is. 
Jordana Bevan: Shut up. 
Oliver Tate: Come on, just ask me. 
 Oliver Tate: 'Cause I know the answer. 
Jordana Bevan: Oh! Do you?
 Oliver Tate: Yes, I do. 
Jordana Bevan: How deep is the ocean? 
Oliver Tate: I'm not gonna say. 
Jordana Bevan: I'm brokenhearted. 
Oliver Tate: The ocean is six miles deep. 
Jordana Bevan: Good. 


- Submarine (book by Joe Dunthorne, film directed by Richard Ayodade)







6th September, my 4th day at Southampton City College we went to the John Hansard Gallery, and saw the above exhibition. Overall I quite liked it, it was different and turned scientific findings into artistic endeavours 


It was also the first day I got to really test out my new prime lens (waiting for a lift outside the gallery for 45 minutes showed me what my new baby could do...)


No comments:

Post a Comment