Pages

Friday 9 November 2012

Hey look a text-y post


Today, my dear friend Abbi came down to Southampton to visit me, she called me when she got off the train and suddenly her phone cut out, I called her, no answer I texted her no answer, by this time I was out of my mind with worry, had she been mugged?! Had she been kidnapped?! Had she been stabbed?!?!

Turns out her phone cut out because she had no credit, I was nearly crying in the street thinking the worst, I was holding back tears ;__;

After all that we had lunch and went to Ikea, nearly bought a chair and left to go to a cute café. We went to the Art House Café on Above Bar Street and had a cup of tea (well I had a cup of tea bought by Abbi because she is lovely and I am a bum with no money, Abbi had a hot chocolate with too much vanilla essence in but that was another story) The Café is absolutely lovely, there are doodle books and sketchbooks dotted about to just draw or write in, a little vintage clothes shop and a gallery upstairs I think, we didn't go up there... I think I'm going to make it my new place to get work done/drink tea/draw ah it was such a lovely place!

Alas, we had to part after a day of catching up, and on the way home, I saw a puppy running around the street, on quite a busy road at night, I stopped and tried to get the dogs attention, and it was running round in circles in the road! I managed to grab him but he was jumping too much for me to be able to read the tag on his collar, luckily though he ran back to outside his home and the front door was wide open, I saw someone through the window of the house and pointed at the dog, he came out and went to the dog. I left without saying anything else... I think he picked the puppy up and tried to get my attention again but I just walked on, I probably should have stayed but it was dark and cold and I'm new to the area... I'm just glad the puppy is safe now.

also my copy of once more with feeling arrived, so happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment