Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Monkey Closet gig for jakesmission.co.uk

Oh, just checking though my blog drafts and noticed I never actually published this post, I made it 10 months ago to the day! Well, everything is still valid, I'll post it anyway :)

"on saturday night I went to a gig to raise money for my good friend's Nick & Kate’s 2 year old son, Jake, who unfortunately contracted meningitis at 3 weeks old, battled through but now has cerebral palsy, the money raised will go towards treatment and anything he needs to help him live a full life. For more information visit www.jakesmission.co.uk, make a donation if you like. On the night they raised £1300 and £1200 prior to the event! 
The Band is called Monkey Closet and they do covers of awesome rock songs, so check them out too!

Here are some of my photos from the night, there are more up on the facebook page so make sure you have a look!"













No comments:

Post a Comment